We use USPS Tracking system
USPS Tracking® service provides end-to-end item tracking. This article provides in-depth information on how to use the service, what information the service provides, and more convenient ways to access your item’s tracking information.
Customer Care Center
Connect with our customer service representatives to help resolve your issue and get back on track.
Email: USPS® Customer Service
Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
|Note: If your package was scanned delivered, but you did not receive it, please visit: Where is my package?|
How do I access tracking information?
The type of tracking and delivery information available is based on the class of mail or add-on services you purchased at the time of mailing. Whether you are the sender or recipient, you can track your item:
- Online: Use USPS Tracking® on the United States Postal Service® website.
- By text: Send a text to 28777 (2USPS) with your tracking number as the content of the message. Standard message and data rates may apply.
- By smartphone: Download the USPS Mobile® app for iPhone® and Android™.
- By phone:
- To obtain tracking information, customers can go to Contact USPS for the phone number and hours of operation.
- For telecommunications device for the Deaf/Teletypewriter (TDD/TTY), call 1-800-877-8339.
- Listen to automated information 24 hours/seven days per week.
Use our online form to answer a few questions about your issue. Please provide as much detail as you can.
Find the nearest USPS location by city and state or ZIP Code™. Get contact information, hours, and more.
Postal facilities are closed on federal holidays. See a list of all upcoming USPS holidays and events.